It’s been TWO MONTHS since we last saw you. But as of this Thursday May 21, we’re BACK!
We’ve spent the past few days preparing the shop for your return; your safety & health is foremost so we’ve made some changes to the shop. Here’s a little tour…
- We’re capping the number of customers in the store at the same time to 2 to maximize social distancing. Not sure if we’re “full” ? Not to worry– we’ve got two lights, one red, one green, that will tell you at the front door if it’s OK to come in.
- We’ve installed a hand sanitizer dispenser at the front door for our customers. The sanitizer is supplied by none other than Santa Fe brewers Tumbleroot!
- We’ve also installed a plexiglas shield surrounding the check-out counter.
- We’ve temporarily replaced the listening station with some books we think you’ll like, too:
- We’ve dispersed the new arrivals section to two different areas, so that two customers can browse at a safe distance as well.
- We’ve added a bunch of new vintage audio gear!
We are asking you to please respect the six feet distancing guideline as much as possible and wear a mask inside the store at all time. Trust us, we don’t want to do any of this but it’s for the best for now. We will be wearing masks at all times and we have stepped up cleaning of the store as well.
We also want you to know that we do NOT expect all of our customers to return in person right away. It’s an uncertain time and everyone must make the best decisions for themselves. We will continue to do direct-to-you orders from our distributors via email and phone as well as simple pickup service for in-store stock.
That said, we are putting a LOT of new arrivals right now and we’re receiving new stock from our distributors every day this week. Lots of cool stuff coming your way!
We will also be buying used records starting Thursday– please note that buying/trading may take a little longer than usual so dropping off records is better than waiting in the store for us to get through them.
THANK YOU SO MUCH to those of you who have sent messages, bought gift certificates, reshared out posts on social media– we wouldn’t still be here without you! Looking forward to seeing some of you real soon!