How about a little GOOD NEWS for a change? We could certainly use some!
Well, we’ve been nominated for the Reporter’s BEST OF SANTA FE competition for the very first time!
Some of you may remember we were named Best Record Store in a STAFF pick back in 2018 (link here, scroll down about 2/3) but we’ve never been nominated into a “real” category with subscriber votes as we have this year. The category is BEST BUSINESS WESTSIDE (apparently by being 2 blocks down West Alameda that’s where we are!) and we’re up against some steep competition in the form of Agua Fria Nursery, Tumbleroot Brewing and our own next-door neighbors Honeymoon! All of them very deserving… We’re asking you for your vote though because it may be a way to help us survive what is likely to be a difficult Summer, with far less tourism dollars than usual. Plus we’d just feel really good about it 🙂
Here’s how to vote:
- Click Here to go to the Local Living section of the Ballot
- Let the page load fully (can take 5 seconds!)
- Scroll down until you see the gray categories on the left hand side
- Click on Best Business: Westside/Alameda/Agua Fria
- You should see our featured listing come up with a green VOTE button in the lower right corner
- Click vote, enter your email address, and click the red SUBMIT button !
THANK YOU SO MUCH to those of you who have sent messages, bought gift certificates, reshared out posts on social media– we wouldn’t still be here without you! We’re not going down without a fight!